Monday, December 31, 2012

My Fist VoxBox From Influenster! Score!

I got my first VoxBox from Influenster. I am so excited! This box has some neat goodies to try and tell you about. The only problem is that I am still dealing with a cold I got on Christmas. It makes it really hard to get out of bed let alone try out girly things. But I will get to it soon.
See that? Neat! Oh, and this is also the first photo I put in a blog. That is also like a milestone for me ha ha.

VoxBox items are: Quaker Real Medleys Peach Almond Oatmeal (sample)
                              EBOOST Natural Energy (sample)
                              Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque (sample)
                              Goody Quicstyle brush with Absorbent Microfiber Bristles (Full Size)
                              Kiss Nail Dress (Full Size)
                              NYC Liquid Lipshine (Full Size)


Can't wait to try it all. Thank you Influenster!

Verse of the Day: In everything give thanks: For this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18.



2 comments: