Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Razor Review and Checking In.

First, want to say sorry to whoever might read my blog for being away for so long. I had to move again for the 3rd time in under a year. Lame right? But on the bright side I got to try a Schick Hydro Silk Razor thanks to Bzzagent.com for free. This razor is not lame unlike my recent hiatus. Being a Bzzagent definitely added some sunshine to stressful times. And the razor made shaving much less painful which was awesome!  


Before I tell you why I really enjoyed this razor, I want you to look at the pretty photos I took myself. :p 
They even sent me coupons!
Easy on the eyes right?

I see shaving as a chore. I will consider joining the club when someone offers me cookies. I want the job to be easy and fast. I want the results to be smooth. That is what I got from this razor. The moisturizers actually work. They work so well that I didn't have to use anything to shave with (soap is my shaving choice) and my legs stayed silky after rinsing off and being done with the shower. The size/shape of the razor made it easy to work with. The mixture of the 5 blades, design, and awesome silky moisturizers made the shaving job super quick. My kind of razor!

While the blades are lasting a pretty long time, they are also outlasting the silky moisturizer. That is really the only downside I have found but it doesn't really bother me enough to stay away from the Razor. 

My final rating: 4 out of 5 stars.

I want to disclose one more time that I am a member of Bzzagent.com and I was given the razor and coupons to try for free and give my honest opinion on.



No comments:

Post a Comment