Monday, April 29, 2013

McDonald's Premium McWrap Review #unwrapwhatsfresh

Thanks to Klout.com and McDonald's, I got to try the new Premium McWrap for free. They decided my influence score was high enough to take part in this promotion.

There was no way I was going to say no to a chance to try something new for free. This girl likes to eat. Probably too much ha ha.

I chose the crunchy chicken and ranch Premium McWrap. The first thing I noticed was how large the wrap was. That put a smile on my face.

I was excited to open up the package and eat! I was even more excited that my wrap was loaded with chicken and fresh green goodness. This was seriously packed with tasty leafy greens, tomatoes, and cucumbers.

I know the produce was probably the vegetable version of Frankenstein dipped in sugar. Yeah, I get it. Not exactly good for you. But it was sure good for my smile. The tasty awesome in my mouth was worth it. I wouldn't suggest eating these every day, but it is a good treat.

My final score for the Premium McWrap = Yum.

McDonald's didn't ask me to write a blog post. I just felt like doing it because I enjoyed myself so much. Have a good day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment