Saturday, April 13, 2013

Prizes & Free Products I Got in the Mail this Week :)

One of my favorite times of day is mail time! I always get so excited to see which prize, freebie, or promotional item comes in. My husband loves this time as well. 

This photo shows some of the items I got in mail this week. Some of them I will be doing reviews on so stay tuned :)

Pretty super right? 
Hopefully I will be able to have some giveaways of my own soon. I also plan on sharing opportunities with you so you can get more freebies. 
Let me know if you have any prayer requests or just want to say hi.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely interested in how you are able to get such awesome freebies!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enter a lot of sweeps and take part in a lot of websites like crowdtap.com. I am still kind of learning as I go but it's worth it. I should start talking about some of the websites I use on my blog already ha ha. :)

      Delete