Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cottonelle Care Routine #CottonelleCleanCrew

Thanks to Crowdtap and Cottonelle I got to join the Cottonelle Clean Crew. I got free Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper and Fresh Care Flushable Wipes tubs. An 18 pack of toilet paper with a tub of wipes for me and 2 packs of 4 with 2 tubs for friends.

This couldn't come at a better time because I had some people in my life who needed toilet paper among other things. This fulfilled a financial need in their life and gave them some extra freshness. 


I personally love the products. The toilet paper is soft without losing strength and thickness. The wet wipes are strong and don't irritate my skin.

Using wet wipes really does make you fresher. They clean you so much better than dry toilet paper alone.

So what do you think? Do you use wet wipes? Do you think dry toilet paper gets you clean enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment