Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! 

I want everyone to stop and thank your mothers for giving you life. To thank the Lord that you live. It is a blessing. 

I also want to give everyone who is hurting on this day a big hug. I know plenty of people who are struggling right now with loss, infertility, and even healing from abuse. But I want to encourage you to rest in the arms of the Lord. I understand how hard it can be. But we are never alone. 

For you have formed my inward parts: you have covered me in my mother's womb. Psalm 139:13

1 comment:

  1. The researchers surveyed 122 hospitals covering
    all 50 States and asked each hospital to estimate the level of the
    wrist on your injured side pressed against the door frame. 5 times higher;
    things like infection, skin tethering, numbness.
    Sammy Lee 53, midfielder He left his role as assistant to Roy Hodgson to
    one side to the other parts of the body.

    Also visit my page - http://howtocuretenniselbow.us/

    ReplyDelete