Thursday, July 11, 2013

10 Things About Me. Hoping to Learn More About You.

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a blessed Thursday. This is the day which the LORD hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24. 

I figured I would share a few things about myself. Feel free to tell me about you as well. I would love reading about you.

1. I can't really say I have a favorite color. I enjoy black but that doesn't exactly count. I generally go for more earthly colors though.

2. I actually enjoy Spam. The canned meat product, not what you get in your email. Strange and bad for you, I know. 

3. I became interested in free samples and other online opportunities when I was about 17. I am 25 now and still have things to learn.

4. I smoke cigarettes. I know it's wrong. Quitting is on the self improvement list.

5. I have never tried waxing.

6. I have never got my nails done. 

7. I drink my coffee black the majority of the time. But I do enjoy fancy high calorie coffee drinks. 

8. I don't have cable. Netflix is the closest thing I have to it.

9. I really love video games. I have a long list of games I still need to make time to play. 

10. I would rather have a regular purse with $300 dollars in it than a $300 dollar purse. 

Hope you have a wonderful day and have some time to tell me about yourself. Leave me with your prayer requests if you have any. 

2 comments:

  1. Let's see....

    1.I hate olives.

    2. I'm afraid of failure

    3. Love my video games but would give it all up to spend a few minutes with my wife.

    3. Cheeseburgers are my favorite food.

    4. I hate driving.

    5. I was in a movie once.

    6. Hate Italian food

    7. Big baseball fan

    8. I miss having a cat

    9. Huge fan of Claire Redfield

    10. I love Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xoxoxoxox. I love my husband too :p

      About the missing of furry creatures thing... We will talk about it.

      Delete