Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ageless Derma Satin Lip Gloss Review

Disclaimer: I was given a Satin Lip Gloss to try for free in return for my honest review. The opinions on this product are my own.

I can't tell you how excited I was to try a lip gloss from Ageless Derma. I am getting older (nearing 26) and starting to notice some wear on my skin. I haven't really spent the amount of effort on my skin that I should have. So when Ageless Derma asked if I was interested in trying a product, I just couldn't say no. I couldn't turn down an opportunity to try a product that is Doctor formulated to be wonderful on my skin.

I was given the opportunity to try a Satin Lip Gloss in my choice of available shades. The shade I chose was Nearly Nude.

 ^ Nice color right?

When I got my lip gloss in the mail I thought the jar was attractive but kind of small for a $15 dollar product. But this gloss goes a long way. The gloss is made to moisturize your lips and also protect them. You can read the healthy ingredient list on the Ageless Derma website. While the gloss gives a very nice color to your lips, it isn't as shiny as the lip glosses you might be used to. I was a bit surprised that it wasn't as shiny as I expected but not at all put off by it. I think this gloss has a classy look. After trying the gloss for around a week, I can say that my lips are happy. They do feel softer and more smooth. It's nice to have something pretty to put on my lips that actually benefit them. I actually do think this product is good enough to be worth $15. I could even say it's a bargain for everything it offers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment