Friday, September 6, 2013

New Blog Name and a Fresh Start

Is it silly that the name of my blog was making it hard for me to post? I felt restricted from being myself and posting what I felt like at any given time. My previous blog name was Faith and Freebies. I have faith, and I love freebies. But that doesn't sum up what I want to talk about. I felt like I wasn't going anywhere because the name of my blog made it look like I was a freebie blogger that needed to post a long list of freebies every day. I don't think I am gifted in writing devotionals either. So it felt like I was trapped.

Why did it take me so long to realize that I could change my name and url without starting over? Ha ha! I feel so happy right now. I am ready for action! Yay for my new name. Faith, Fun, and Giveaways. Do you like it? 

Oh, since I am changing everything around, I need everyone to who was a Bloglovin follower to re-follow. Please follow my new name if you can :) Follow my blog with Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. I love lifestyle blogs. It makes it easier to blog about anything and connects with different people. I love the name:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Nerline! I haven't been able to find that Niche that bloggers talk about. I just figure I like to blog about whatever. :)

      Delete